Friday, January 4, 2008

My innocent contributions to the field of literature in school days :)

My favourite teacher

My favourite teacher in my school
is always really,so cool!
When I see her,she always smiles,
My happiness extends for miles and miles.
I really love her as lovely she is,
As active as the bumbling bees.
She is always so bright,
As the sun's morning light.
Wondering who she is?
Don't search her in the tutions,
It leads to great confusion.
She is in my heart and mind
And leads me in a great path,so kind!

Our school

Our school is the best school,
Which doesn't have a single fool!
Right here,our life starts,
Lots of responsibilities in our thoughts.
In this journey,we find friendship;
In this journey,we learn to worship!
School gives never-ending fun,
Which tastes like a crispy bun.
Education gives a special thing,
Which is precious than a diamond ring.
I enjoyed my school life with my friends,
That's how the fun never ends!

A dreadful dream

Once in the night,I went for walking,
With myself,was I talking.
Suddenly I heard a loud cry,
I acted fearless giving out a sigh;
I saw a man in a dim light,
His looks were sure to give me a fright.
He had a pair of red eyes,
In his pouch,was a dead mice.
His hairs were long and white,
My legs started shaking at the terrible sight.
I started running madly
And started crying loudly;
In this journey,I had a great fall,
When i found myself sleeping with my pal.
Whew!At last i had only dreamed,
Which i will never forget,it so seemed.

2 comments:

Keerthy said...

I can compare these poems to the movements of a baby who is actually trying to walk......baby sometimes falls and sometimes keeps the step wrongly.....but the innocence grabs the attention and makes the walk special.......these poems are honest and very cute attempts.......they are very special

Harini J said...

Thanx a lot :-)