Monday, January 14, 2008

IGNORANCE

Is ignorance a cousin to innocence?
Or a mere consequence of indolence?
Indolence is what my conjecture says,
My silence in a chat?I need to efface!
To express my views,if any,at all,
I need to be an erudite,that's all!
Clustering information from varied sources,
Be voracious!my inner voice forces.
Retain your innocence on this venal sphere,
Curtail the arrogance that might come near,
An impeccable orator will you one day be,
With all the wisdom gathered by thee.

6 comments:

Anisha said...

yet another 'simply superb' poem by talented hari(which was hidden for so many years though)...neway 'better late than never'
Actually hari wants to tone her english skills for "GRE"...and she cud'nt hav chosen a better way to do it eh???
Way to go Hari!!!
continue ur contribution to literature :P :) :)

Harini J said...

haha...seriously couldn't think of a better way than poems :P
thanx for the encouragement and support ;)

mhaseeb said...

Awesome - both content and the way you have presented it.

Harini J said...

thanx haseeb :)

denarius said...

Good one.. So are you the impeccable orator just yet? :)

Harini J said...

hehe...not yet :(